Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration Procedure India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to carry out each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.